- Guests: 54
- Hidden: 1
- Users: 29
- Users Online:
Forum Account Problems
If you forgot your username, password or cannot access your account, please click HERE
If you have any other problem, send an e-mail to [email protected] from the e-mail address linked to your forum account
with your forum username, and a description of the problem.
You can expect a reply within 24 hours.
If you no longer have access to the e-mail address you registered your account with, we will only be able to help you after an investigation process which can sometimes be lengthy.
Welcome to Argonath RPG!
As of April 26th we decided to edit the headline banner of the forum.
Including all our current supported games.
Recent news in News and Announcements
Below you can find the latest news about our community.
July 29, 2014, 07:07:28 pm by Traser
Views: 748 | Comments: 35
Fellow players, we notice that on various servers of Argonath RPG the Playercount is dropping, though not everyone but the community playercount itself is dropping, that means we have a lower amount of new people, and a high rate of people leaving the community.
This happends for various reasons, but one of them is th...
July 28, 2014, 11:47:22 am by Gandalf
| Views: 1562 | Comments: 104
A long time ago, while many of our current players still used diapers and I was not yet suffering Alzheimer:gand: an event happened that shook a very tiny part of the world.
After a month of hard work to find the right servers and create a script that would be up to par with the best available two brothers and a friend were putting things together.
Then at 18:00 the server went public. D...
July 25, 2014, 12:41:19 am by Traser
Views: 248 | Comments: 4
Hey you there, always trying out modifications for your games? using ENB For SA or Skyrim or using some carmods for SA:MP, IV:MP or any other game?
From out today we have created a Game Modifications
subforum to have all modifications for every game inside and even outside the Argonath RPG community in one board.
It's located [url=http://www.argonathrpg.eu/index.php?bo...
June 18, 2014, 04:39:18 pm by Devin
Views: 1847 | Comments: 44
It has become clear that certain members within this community are either lacking the knowledge or common sense to show respect for others around them.
We will not tolerate anyone who thinks it's all a good joke to harass others because of their sexuality or because of the kind of person they are roleplaying in-game.
I have seen nonsense going as far as religious slandering betwee...
May 06, 2014, 08:59:01 pm by Caion
| Views: 628 | Comments: 0
SA:MP Stunt is looking for new developers!
Stunt is looking for new developers! Are you interested in developing for Stunt? Don't hesitate and apply!
Please ensure you meet the requirements before applying. All applications which are me...
April 29, 2014, 02:30:55 pm by exterminator
| Views: 2840 | Comments: 34
Logo by Traser
About the A.R.U.N
The Re-Established Argonath RPG United Nations is a player controlled governing body of all Clans & Groups on the server. The objective of the A.R.U.N is to act as a intermediary between Clans & Groups, players and the server HQ. It is a purely player controlled body with a large range of responsibilitiesResponsibilities
A.R.U.N has many responsibilities, including handling complaints between and against Clans & Groups, going over player ideas and grievances and providing a direct means of communication with server HQ. Along with this the A.R.U.N also aims to increase roleplay on the server.Powers
The A.R.U.N has the power to moderate Clans & Groups and will primarily handle the assignment of recognized and official Clans & Groups, along with server ideas and suggestions. Any idea will first go through the A.R.U.N, and if the player community votes in favor of it, it will be forwarded to the scripting team for feasibility.
Other than this A.R.U.N is also the prime medium of communication between the HQ and the players. One of it's prime intentions is to allow the players to communicate with server HQ in a civilized way, and to expect results. Discussions in the A.R.U.N are not like discussions in General / Ideas boards, and are given prime priority on the server.Structure
The A.R.U.N is primarily divided into three parts. Public, Council and High Council.
Recognized & Official Clans & Groups
- Public -Every registered player on Argonath is automatically a member of the Public division, and it is intended to provide communication with the Council. Players can provide suggestions for the future of the community / server and to file complaints against Clans & Groups.
- Council - The Council is the primary body of the A.R.U.N and consists of all member diplomats. It is required for all Clans & Groups on the server to be members of A.R.U.N Council, however this is not enforced. The Council does have the power of taking decisions that affect a group, regardless of whether the group is a member of Council or not. Most of the motions in the A.R.U.N are handled by Council except for official status, which is handled primarily by High Council. A majority vote of 50% is required for a motion to pass in the council, or a vote of 75% if it affects a wide range of players, involves administrative action against Clans & Groups or changes the structure of the system. Such votes also need to be approved by High Council after being passed in Council. The High Council and the HQ also possess veto power on any motions in the council if need be.
- High Council - The third and ultimate layer of the A.R.U.N, the High Council has all the powers of Council and is able to act without consulting the Council if need be, however this is discouraged and used only when required. While it is required for all Clans & Groups to join Council, joining High Council is a privilege. In order to join High Council, a group is required to show dedication and activity in the A.R.U.N as well as on the server. Along with this, the group must make a attempt to teach their members and encourage them to follow server rules. Should a group fall inactive or at any point default on a prerequisite, they will be kicked from High Council. The High Council will also primarily ensure the assignment of Official status to Clans & Groups, as well as handle all matters that impact other Clans & Groups without their consent or impact the server at a large array. Same as Council, a vote of 50% is required to pass a motion in High Council, or 75% if it affects the server or requires administrative action.
It is mandatory for all Clans & Groups on the server to join the Council once they are eligible, however this is not enforced. The council has full authority to take action against Clans & Groups regardless of whether they are members or not. This however does not apply to recognized and official Clans & Groups.
In order to be a recognized group, a group is required to be a member of Council. If a group is ever kicked out of the A.R.U.N, their recognized status goes with it. Similarly Official Clans & Groups are required to be members of High Council, and if they are ever demoted or kicked, their official status shall go with it
Note: In order to qualify for A.R.U.N council, the group is required to have at least five members. The group is also required to have been established for at least 3 weeks.
Please post the following application form below to apply for the A.R.U.N:
Name of group:
Forum name of leader/representative of the group:
URL to group's thread (If any):
Are you currently a recognized or official group?:
Name five active members of the group:
* Each group may nominate only one diplomat.
* Applications will be open for a short time only, after that i cannot guarantee when they will be reopened.
As these applications are only for group leaders, there will also be a fair amount of individual diplomats, those who do not represent any group. These individual diplomats are expected to proxy the needs and problems of the general community to the A.R.U.N and if any member needs to forward a matter to the A.R.U.N they can contact an individual diplomat. Individual diplomats will be selected on a invitation only basis
As of now, A.R.U.N is set up on two servers. SA:MP and LU. Plans are in place to include more servers in the future, but for the time being the focus will be on SA:MP and LU.
Any posts other than applications will be removed from this topic. If you have any Questions / Doubts please feel free to forum PM me.
No calendar events were found.
- Total Members: 21520
- Total Posts: 1574440
- Total Topics: 75267
- Total Categories: 14
- Total Boards: 278
- Most Online: 476